WeTHRIVE! Golf Manor Creates Culture of Health, Safety & Vitality
GOLF MANOR (8/5/2022) – To create a culture of health, safety, and vitality in communities, schools, and child care centers throughout Hamilton County. That’s the mission of Hamilton County Public Health’s WeTHRIVE!℠ initiative. What started with 50 people in three priority communities in 2009 has expanded to impact more than 300,000 people throughout 28 communities. This still-growing movement, which provides a framework to communities for healthy living, is a result of sustainable thinking from the start.
Golf Manor became a WeTHRIVE!℠ community in 2019. Village council adopted the WeTHRIVE! Overall Resolution in May 2019.
Contact Golf Manor’s Neighborhood Navigators:
- Casey Dressell and Jaclyn Threadgill: firstname.lastname@example.org
Projects & Programs:
- Free Yoga and Popsicles, Summer 2022 held from 10-10:45 am at Volunteer Park, 6441 Wiehe Rd on: 7/3, 7/24, 7/31, 8/7, 8/21
- Free yoga classes (2021)
- Yard sale & cleanup weekend (2020 & 2021)
- Community Health Assessment (November 2019)
Keep Up With Golf Manor:
- Website: golfmanoroh.gov/
- Facebook: @golfmanoroh