The Ohio Department of Health has established a call center to answers questions regarding COVID-19. The call center is open 9:00AM to 8:00PM daily. 1-833-4-ASK-ODH
Additional Resources and Information:
- State of Ohio Unemployment Information
- Small Business and Non-Profit Organization Loan Assistance -Businesses impacted by the current public health crisis should immediately send their contact information to BusinessHelp@Development.Ohio.gov. Additional information on the SBA Economic Injury Disaster Loan Program is available at www.SBA.gov.
- Coping with COVID-19 Anxiety
- COVID-19 Check Lists
- Governor DeWine’s Emergency Declaration
- Monitor local information about COVID-19.
- Know the symptoms of COVID-19 and what to do if you become symptomatic.
- Practice personal protective measures (e.g., hand washing and social distancing).
- Avoid non-essential travel.
- Stay home as much as possible.
- Avoid gatherings, other potential exposure situations, and social events with more than 10 people.
- Clean and disinfect “high touch” areas daily. These include counters, tabletops, doorknobs, light switches, bathroom fixtures, toilets, phones, keyboards, desks, and tablets.
Coronavirus: What You Need to Know