During the COVID – 19 pandemic the Community Hall is closed. We are not accepting reservations for any events at this time.
Community Hall is located in the Golf Manor Municipal Building at 6450 Wiehe Road. The Hall is primarily used for conducting Village business, however residents may rent the hall using the fee schedule posted below, when available. Capacity of the Hall is 150 persons.
Once a reservation request has been submitted, using the booking system below, a representative of the Village will contact you to confirm the reservation date(s) and make arrangements to complete the Hall rental contract, and collect your rental fee and deposit. Rental fees and deposits must be paid in full to secure a reservation.
- Reservation requests must be submitted and paid a minimum of 2 weeks prior to the date requested.
- Select the date you wish to reserve the Community Hall then click on the date. Available times will drop down in one hour increments. Select the first full hour of time you wish to reserve the Hall by clicking on “Book Appointment.”
- A “Request An Appoinment” screen will pop up asking for your name and email address. After completion click “Request Appointment.”
- You will receive an email confirming your request was submitted. A representative from the Village will contact you for payment and confirmation of your reservation.
- Your date and reservation are not confirmed until you have signed the rental contract, paid the rental fee and your deposit in full, in person at the Village office.
Questions regarding reserving the Community Hall should be directed by email to firstname.lastname@example.org.