Click on the links below to review or download Council or committee meeting minutes for the date listed. Minutes for earlier meetings not listed may be obtained by contacting the Village Clerk-Treasurer at 513-531-7491. The Village policy on public records may be reviewed here.
- Police Department Business:
- Police Officer on Duty #1:
- Police Officer on Duty #2:
- Mayor's Court:
- Fire Department Business:
- Village Clerk:
- Personal Income Tax:
- Maintenance Department:
- Garbage Collection Questions:
- Building Department:
- Property Maintenance HOTLINE:
Fun Facts About Golf Manor
Golf Manor was incorporated as a Village in 1947.
According to the U.S. Census Bureau, the Village has a total area of 0.57 square miles, all land.
As of the 2010 census, our population is comprised of 3,611 people, 1,614 households, and 897 families residing in the Village.