New Guidance Issued for COVID – 19 Precautions at Municipal Building
GOLF MANOR, OH (4/28/2021) – Golf Manor Village Administrator Ron Hirth has announced that new guidelines issued by the Center for Disease Control (CDC) and revisions to the Ohio Department of Health and Ohio Governor DeWine’s orders have allowed the following modifications to the Village’s COVID – 19 operating precautions effective today:
- The Municipal Building is open however we will continue to greet visitors/clients at the door either in-person or through the intercom system.
- It will no longer be necessary for employees or visitors to scan their temperature or sign-in when entering the building.
- All employees and visitors will need to have a mask available to use in the event they are in a situation where social distancing is not feasible.
- Employees and visitors do not need to wear a mask indoors if seated in public areas or in offices that allow for the recommended 6-ft. social distancing.
- The main doors between the police department and the administration will remain closed at this time. Enter the Police Department from the Wiehe Road entrance. Enter the Administration offices through the South parking lot door.
- The municipal building will continue to be sanitized on a daily basis. Wipes and sanitizer will be available in all meeting and public spaces. Individuals will be responsible for sanitizing their work area surfaces and door knobs, etc.
- If you have not been vaccinated, we assume that you will follow the guidelines provided by the CDC here.
Further changes may occur as the orders continue to evolve.