Village Council meetings are open to the public (except for executive sessions) and are held at the Municipal Building in Council Chambers, generally on the second and fourth Monday of each month (except the 4th Monday in December), at 7:30 pm. This summer, during June, July & August, 2017, Council meetings will begin at 7 pm.
Council Committee Meetings
Residents are welcome and encouraged to attend any of the following official Village meetings:
- Executive Committee meets in Council Chambers at 6 pm on the second (2nd) Monday of each month.
- Finance Committee meets in Council Chambers at 6 pm on the fourth (4th) Monday of each month. Finance does not meet on the fourth Monday of December.
- Recreation Commission meets in Council Chambers at 7 pm on the third (3rd) Monday of each month.
- Concerned Citizens, a resident block watch group, meets in the Municipal Hall at 7 pm on the fourth (4th) Tuesday of each month.
- Planning/Zoning Commission meets on the first (1st) Monday of every month at 6:30 pm.
- Park Task Force committee meets as required with date, time and location generally announced in Council and published on the Village web site.
Committees do not meet on scheduled holidays.
Residents who wish to address Council may do so by registering in advance to be included on the agenda. Please call 513-531-7491 by 5 pm of the business day prior to a scheduled regular meeting to register your name and specific topic.