This page is being updated.
The Village Administrator serves as the chief non-elected, full-time executive, administrative and fiscal officer of the Village. A summary of duties include:
- Reports directly to the Mayor and receives policy direction from the Mayor and Council.
- Directly supervises management, professional and clerical staff inlcuding the police chief, fire chief, administrative staff , building, tax, and service departments.
- Plans, directs, manages and reviews the activities and operations of the Village.
- Coordinates services and activities among Village departments including fire, police, service, building, tax, administration and outside agencies.
Village Administrator: (513) 531-7491 | Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Solicitor: Donnellon, Donnellon & Miller | (513) 531-7491 | Email: email@example.com
Tax Department: (513) 531-5155 | Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
The administration office is open for business from 8 am to 5 pm, Monday through Friday. Staff is available during the lunch hour for business needs.
Village offices are closed for the following holidays:
Emergency services will remain open. If the holiday falls on a Saturday, the office will close on the preceding Friday, if it falls on Sunday the office will close on the following Monday.
- New Year’s Day (Observed)
- Martin Luther King Day (Observed)
- President’s Day (Observed)
- Memorial Day (Last Monday in May)
- Independence Day July 4th
- Labor Day (First Monday in September)
- Columbus Day (Observed)
- Veteran’s Day (November 11)
- Thanksgiving Day (Fourth Thursday in November)
- Christmas Day (December 25th)