The Village Administration, under the direction of the Mayor, is responsible for “pulling it all together.” Setting the priorities strategies of the Village, managing to the Village’s mission statement, ensuring compliance standards are being met, and making sure Village operations are successfully implemented. These areas are under the supervision of the Village Administrator.
The Village of Golf Manor’s Administrator is Brian Gilligan, reporting directly to the Mayor and receiving policy direction from the Mayor and Council. Serving as the chief non-elected, full-time executive, administrative and fiscal officer of the Village, duties and responsibilities include:
- Directly supervises management, professional and clerical staff inlcuding the police chief, fire chief, administrative staff , building, tax, and service departments.
- Plans, directs, manages and reviews the activities and operations of the Village.
- Coordinates services and activities among Village departments including fire, police, service, building, tax, administration and outside agencies.
Village Administrator: (513) 531-7491 | Email: email@example.com
Solicitor: Donnellon, Donnellon & Miller | (513) 531-7491 | Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Tax Department: (513) 531-5155 | Email: email@example.com
The administration office is open for business from 8 am to 5 pm, Monday through Friday. Staff is available during the lunch hour for business needs.
Village offices are closed for the following holidays:
Emergency services will remain open. If the holiday falls on a Saturday, the office will close on the preceding Friday, if it falls on Sunday the office will close on the following Monday.
- New Year’s Day (Observed)
- Martin Luther King Day (Observed)
- President’s Day (Observed)
- Memorial Day (Last Monday in May)
- Independence Day July 4th
- Labor Day (First Monday in September)
- Columbus Day (Observed)
- Veteran’s Day (November 11)
- Thanksgiving Day (Fourth Thursday in November)
- Christmas Day (December 25th)